shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Redeemed

Redeemed - Indigo Sin Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

REDEEMED by Indigo Sin is a short, steamy read that will have you rooting for these two wonderful characters. REDEEMED is book 3 in The Passion Series and it amazes me how much emotion is packed in to this story. Indigo Sin knows how to keep her readers captivated.

"I will not cry anymore."

We are transported back to Hadley and Colton still reeling from the mess that Colton made with his secrets and lies. Not telling the woman you are in love with that you are still married? Major no, no Colton. Still feeling heartbroken, the only thing Hadley has on her mind is that she NEEDS to move on and stop thinking about Colton. How does one move on from someone you loved so much? Step number one, kick him in the nuts. Step number two, give in to your best friend trying to set you up on a date with a so-called good guy.

"All's fair in love and war, baby."

Colton knows he screwed up big time, but Hadley is his! He NEEDED to fix this. He LOVED her and he had to win her back. How do you fix something that you broke? Step one, GROVEL! Grovel like you've never had before. Show up at her door step and demand that she talks to you. Step two, DO NOT go get shitfaced drunk when she turns you down. Step three, kick the living shit out of anyone who is out to hurt her.

"Something about this man had a hold on her, more than she would ever know."

The love and the chemistry that these two shared was a beautiful thing to read. No matter the secrets, no matter the struggles that they both had to face, their love was too strong, and Colton was too pig headed to give up on the woman that he wanted to share his life with. The Passion series must be read in order, and believe me you won't be disappointed.

*ARC provided by author*