shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Beneath the Secrets, The Complete Volumes (Tall, Dark & Deadly)

Beneath the Secrets, The Complete Volumes (Tall, Dark & Deadly) - Lisa Renee Jones
Lisa Renee Jones is the queen of romantic suspense! She knows just how to keep a reader on the edge of their seat, while making their heart beat out of their chest from all the sexual tension in the air. Finally, Blake Walker's story! Woohoo! I have been waiting patiently for this to turn in to a complete volume. I don't think I could handle reading one part and then having to wait for the second. The Tall, Dark and Deadly series is the second series that I have read from the talented Lisa Renee Jones and she just keeps hittin' them outta the park!

"Fuck me here and now, and like this, a million times over. But don't fuck me outside of this."

Oh wow! Nothin' like having three strong, sexy alpha males to keep us all safe at night! Right?! The Walker brothers opened a private security company that started with consulting contracts, but who knew it would help them find their soul mates. With two brothers down, it was finally Blake's turn to have his happy ending. Don't tell the other brothers this, but he is my favorite! Shhhh! *Winks*

"This is not a woman you send to her room and promise cookies or candy-coated orgasms, Blake."

Blake Walker lost his fiance two years ago to a drug cartel back when he was with the ATF. With nothing but revenge in his heart, he lives his life in the fast lane. Nothing to lose, he will revenge his fiance's death, no matter what the cost. He needed Intel, and he needed it fast. Who knew it would be in the hands of a sexy brunette with an agenda of her own. Kara needs answers, and she will do what it takes to get them. Can she trust the sexy, rough, raven haired criminal to help her get what she wants?

"You're in over your head and I'm going to keep you sage. The only person who is ever going to kill you is me, and I plan to do it with pleasure."

Blake Walker is a tortured soul, and nothing is more attractive on a dominant male than that. I was rooting for him ever since I started this series, and I'm glad that Lisa did him justice in this beautiful, suspenseful, love story. Kara made for a wonderful heroine. Strong, independent, witty, knows how to handle a gun, all KEY FACTORS in a perfect heroine. These two complimented each other so well, and the chemistry between them was beautiful. With both Blake and Kara having rough pasts, it was incredibly hard to trust another person, but the journey to get to that trust was an amazing one. One that consisted of passion, heartache, and redemption. Just when they thought they were broken, they pull each other out of the grave and start to live again. They finally had something to live for, they finally found their other half.

"One day not so long from now, I'm going to make you my woman, Kara, even if I have to tie you up again until you agree."

Ooooo, I love it when Blake gets his Dom on! Sexy as hell isn't it?! I don't even have to tell you that the sex scenes were nothing short of scorching hot! Lisa Renee Jones knows how to set up a sensually charged scene, for sure! Oh and guess what?! The Tall, Dark and Deadly Series isn't over yet! I was excited to find out that some new characters that popped up will be getting their turn as well!

I strongly recommend you read this series in order!
Book 1: Secrets Exposed