shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Rent Boy (On the Set)

Rent Boy (On the Set) - T.L. Reeve Yay Bobby! I was so hoping to get more out of the quite security guard! T.L. Reeve delivered another short, steamy, erotic romance with RENT BOY! Keep them coming my friend!

"You make me feel..." he took a shuddered breath,"...alive."

This one came with a little danger. I loved that. With a spot opening up in the industry, Bobby is presented with this rare opportunity that has him more than willing to sign on the dotted line. Upon meeting his coworker, Nathan, Bobby could not have had a better, hotter, sexier, partner. Nathan agrees to help out his sister and boy is he glad he did. Bobby was SEX ON A STICK, in a uniform no less. The instant attraction that these to men had was amazing. Not only was it intense, dirty (in a good way), and sexy as hell. There were parts of gentleness and affection that was a beautiful thing to read.

"I don't think I can let you go, Bobby."

"You don't have to, I'm all yours."

Just when you think they will have there happily ever after, danger lurks around every corner. That's right folks, now don't get all crazy but there is a CLIFFHANGER! I know how much us readers LOVE cliffhangers, but we can deal! I can't wait to see what happens and to discover more of these great characters that T.L. Reeve has brought to life.

*Review copy provided by author*