shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
License to Thrill by Rayne Bexley is book two in her Main Street Series. Reading License to Thrill made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Don't get me wrong, it was extremely erotic as well, but it made my heart go pitter patter. Rayne Bexley is a fairly new author, but you couldn't tell by the way she writes. She writes like a veteran and she makes you believe in her characters, just as much as she does.

"He wondered what it was about her that affected him so much."

Being the oldest of his siblings, Josh takes care of the business part of his family's pub. Going over reports, and setting up events with the Chamber of Commerce was his job. He never had time for relationships and he certainly wasn't the marrying type. He felt smothered in his last long relationship and he wants to avoid that feeling again. When he meets the owner of the new place next door, he didn't expect her to be so damn beautiful!

Addison Taylor was living the American dream. After coming back to the place she loved when she was a child, she opened her shop Addie's Attic. Who knew she was right next door to the most gorgeous man she has ever seen.

"I'm thirty years old and still having wet dreams."

With these two, Josh and Addison, there was an immediate sensual connection, but there was also this extremely adorable puppy love connection between the two as well. I couldn't help but giggle myself when they first met and acted like teenagers. Saying the wrong things, stupid jokes, fumbling over their words. TOO FREAKIN' CUTE! Especially coming from Josh, who we first met in YOU ONLY LOVE TWICE. I thought he was a complete douche bag, but he surprised me in this book. I guess he just needed the right woman to bring him to his knees, and turn him in to the gentleman that I always hoped was in there.

"I don't know where this is going to lead, but I know I don't want to start tomorrow without you in it."

This is one of those short stories that I just wished went on forever. I've invested so much in Josh and I hope he doesn't screw it up with Addison! Did you hear me Rayne? Don't let him screw this good thing up okay? *Smirks* If you are in to cute puppy love that turns intense and passionate than this story is for you. This can be read as a standalone, but I don't recommend it, because you will want a little back story on Josh, and you will get that in the first of the Main Street Series, YOU ONLY LOVE TWICE.

*Review copy provided by author*