shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Student (The Professor, #2)

The Student (The Professor, #2) - Josie Leigh Josie Leigh has hooked me again with the second installment of The Professor series, The Student. After being left with a cliffhanger in The Professor, I was anxiously awaiting to see what will happen next between Damien, Sabrina, and Celeste. I couldn't wait to dive right back in to the world full of secrets and forbidden love.

"He'd marked her as his, and she loved it."
We left off with Celeste letting herself in to Damien's home to surprise him only to find out she was interrupting a scene between Damien and Sabrina. During this intrusion from Celeste, Damien discovers a secret that Sabrina was keeping, that creates a hiccup in their relationship. How can Damien trust his sub if she has been keeping secrets from him?

"She'd never felt the need to be possessed full-time by her Dom, but she wanted to serve her Professor with every breath in her body."
Even after having to sneak around until the semester ends when Sabrina is no longer Damien's student, and even after that bitch Celeste keeps trying to get in between them, their love for each other continues to grow stronger. Damien is a pure Dom in and out of the bedroom, and you could tell that he had these huge walls up, and Sabrina slowly chipped away at them and finally reached his heart, just like a good submissive should always do. We do get another cliffhanger at the end of THE STUDENT, but it gives you enough to keep you satisfied and just plain make you smile. I truly enjoy reading about these two characters and I can't wait to read the next installment. I'm dying to find out what Celeste's next move is going to be. I recommend this series for those of you who enjoy short, sexy reads, full of mystery and some pretty freakin' hot scenes between a stern Dom and his obedient submissive.

*Review copy provided by author*