Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!

CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
The Demon’s Forbidden Passion by Zoey Williams was paranormal romance at it’s best! I mean, can you really go wrong when there is a GORGEOUS, charming, demon, firefighter in the mix? I don’t think so. God, I love paranormal romance! It has always been my favorite genre and it has been a while since I have read a really good paranormal and this just hit the spot.

“For the first time in his life, a fire had shaken him. But she had shaken him more.”

Instant Chemistry! If done right, it can be a FANTASTIC thing of beauty, and Zoey Williams made it happen between Tina and Ethan! The passion and desire between the two were off the charts and I LOVED it! Even though this was a novella, it was pretty well fully developed. It is amazing that an author can put so much in such a short story. I connected with the characters right away. With both of them having such broken pasts, I immediately sympathized with them, and then I rooted for them in the end. This had a great storyline with little bits of suspense that had me turning the pages faster and faster wondering and hoping what will happen next. The Demon’s Forbidden Passion had a great ending with a little AHA! moment. This was a great read with some VERY steamy scenes in it! If you like your stories with some HEAT, you will not be disappointed. I look forward to reading more from Zoey Williams.

*ARC provided by the author*