shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

How Many Chances (Chances, #2)

How Many Chances (Chances, #2) - Beverley Hollowed "If life didn't scare us, how boring would life be? We need the fear to remind us, we are still alive."

How Many Chances by Beverley Hollowed is the amazing second installment in the Chances Series. I absolutely love this series, and I love these characters. How Many Chances was a story with so much heart and so much beauty you can't help but crave more. Beverley Hollowed left us hanging in the first book No Second Chances, but she made up for it with this one that's for sure.

"You are my life. You are the air I breathe. I need you with me every day, just to make this world a more bearable place. I love you so much, Ally."

So many emotions in this story, good and bad. At the very beginning of this book, I was reminded how these characters left us breathless, and I remember how attached I got to Cole and Ally. With tears already forming in my eyes, I journeyed on already thinking that this story was going to take me for an emotional ride. And that's EXACTLY what it did. No need to sugar coat this, the author brings up some real issues that could happen to any one of us in our relationships. When a reader can relate to the characters in the book, it just makes the story that much better, and I definitely felt that with not only How Many Chances but with the series as a whole. How Many Chances is an incredibly beautiful, touching love story full of passion, hardships, and desire. This is a must read, because I believe that you will fall in love with Cole and Ally just like I have.

*ARC provided by the author