shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Clover - Braxton Cole Clover was my first read from Braxton Cole and it was one of the sweetest reads that I have read in a very long time. The story of Clover and Jake was heart warming, beautiful, and just plain romantic! I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire thing.

"Clover's lips tasted like forever, like she was the only certain thing in his life, and he kissed her greedily. He wanted to consume every last bit of her."

I enjoyed how this book takes us on a journey of past and present. I feel like adding that aspect in the story gave us a true sense of how Jake's love for Clover was imminent, and even though Jake was younger than Clover, they were always there for each other. Jake wasn't only Clover's brother's friend, but her friend as well. When Clover came back into town and saw Jake all grown up, that friendship came back as well as a little something extra that eventually grew in to the purest of True Love. Reading Clover by Braxton Cole was like taking a breath of fresh air. It is out of the norm of what I usually crave as an avid romance reader, but I enjoyed this very much and will look forward to more great things from this author.

*ARC provided by author