shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Roadside Service

Roadside Service - B.L. Wilde I have to be honest with you all, when I first read the synopsis, I thought to myself, Oh god, I hope this isn’t too cheesy. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with Roadside Service by B.L. Wilde. There was a pretty hot story buried in this one!

“You, Violet, have so much light in you. I’ve never felt so alive before and I know it’s because of you.”

I was a big fan of the sexy mechanic Blake! I know this is a short story, but I did want to know more about his background. Blake was a genuine character, and I enjoyed him very much. It was sad when Blake realized that he wouldn’t fit in to Violet’s life, it was heartbreaking actually.

“I’ll never let you lose yourself, Beautiful. You’ll always have a home in me.”

You could feel the emotions coming off of the characters. With Violet, I believe that she felt like she could be herself around Blake and not have to impress him like she does with other people. When you have that freedom with someone it is very hard to leave that behind. Not only were the sex scenes sizzling in this book, but the ending was like a fantasy, beautiful and romantic. B.L. Wilde is definitely on my watch list!

*ARC provided by the author