shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5)

Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5) - Lexi Blake I can't get enough of the Masters and Mercenaries Series! Love and Let Die is Lexi Blake at her best! She writes erotic romantic suspense like no other, and I am always extremely excited when she has something new for us! Intense, heart pounding, and erotically fulfilling, I could not put this book down. Ian Taggert is one of my favorite Doms out there in fantasy land and his story is one of the best.

"You chose everyone but me. I'll fix this. I'll save you. Choose me, Charlie. Choose us. Trust me. Give me the option of being your hero."

Ian Taggart is a stubborn son of a bitch, but he is Charlie's son of a bitch, and she plans on winning him back no matter what. He can push her away, and make nothing of their sexual encounters, but she knows deep down in that gorgeous hunk of a man, lies the man who stole her heart years ago. Charlotte had her reasons for doing what she did, and breaking this Dom's heart to pieces. The only thing she can do is not make the same mistake twice. She will choose him, she will let him protect her, even if it means losing everything she worked so hard for, including her sister. Master Ian Taggert protects what's his, even if it's his stubborn little subbie that has been brought back to life to just mess with his head. He WILL NOT let her in his heart again. He would not survive it this time around. He will protect her and then walk away....but the Dom in him has other plans for his bratty sub.

"I'm yours. Only yours, Charlie. Everything I am. Everything I have. Everything I will be. All yours. Past. Present. Future. I'll give them to you."

I have been in love with Ian Taggart ever since this series started. He was always there in the background leading his team with a broken soul, and you can't help but care for the guy. The best Doms are big, strong, and protective, but they also have a teddy bear side (no matter what they say *winks*) It's a side that is tender, loving; and no matter how stubborn or bratty the submissive gets he will always take care of her. Ian is one of those Doms, and Charlie is the submissive...and together they complete each other, love each other, and gives what the other needs. It's beautiful, refreshing, and incredibly sensual.

Reading Lexi Blake's books is like watching a sexy, action packed, emotional movie, and you can't take your eyes of it. You will experience heart clenching, gut wrenching, and soul-shaking emotions that will keep your eyes glued to every page. Explosive, suspenseful, erotically charged, Love and Let Die is a MUST READ and I can't wait to see what's up next for these characters that I consider family!

*ARC provided by the author