shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Submitting To The Boss

Submitting To The Boss - Indigo Sin "The look in his eyes whenever I was around him was one of a caged animal, leaving me feeling like prey being stalked by a very sleek and cunning predator."

I love reading anything from the amazing Indigo Sin! She knows just how to hit the spot when I want a little fun erotica! If I were to submit for the first time to anyone, it would definitely be at the hands of Mr. Jason Cavanaugh. Sexy, dominant, and loaded in every aspect that counts. If you want a short, sexy, BDSM read, Submitting To The Boss should be in your kindle, nook, or whatever device you have right this minute! Happy Reading you kinksters!