shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5) - Bianca Sommerland Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads Top Pick of 2013!!!

Fucking Brilliant! This was an amazing addition to The Dartmouth Cobras Series and by far my favorite so far! Even though my heart was ripped out a couple of times, Bianca brought me back and made it okay again. Full of love lost, love found, heartbreak, and so much passion; I did not want this book to end. When you read Delayed Penalty, or any of the Dartmouth Cobras books for that matter, be prepared to experience every emotion under the sun. Be prepared to laugh, blush, swoon, smile, cry, and ugly cry (seriously!) For those of you who read romance novels, you know about the ugly cry! You will fall in love with this beautiful group of people that Bianca Sommerland has created and shared with us. I can’t wait to be reunited with these wonderful characters again.

Akira, Ford, and Cort. These three are beautiful and complicated and oh so perfect when they are together. Each one brings something special to the table, and they all have gone through so much together and on their own. Akira has grown tremendously, thanks to wonderful friends and the best Dom she could have hoped for. The strength that she has shown with Cort and then with Ford was amazing. Those two helped her become whole again. I loved the dynamic between Cort and Ford as well. At the beginning I didn’t know how these two would share, because of the strong possessiveness they have with Akira, but when it came down to it they just wanted what was best for Akira, and that had to be both of them. Towards the end, you feel this intense connection between Cort and Ford, something I wanted more of, and something I can’t quite explain, but it was definitely a deeper connection, a deeper connection than if they were brothers.

We can’t forget about the rest of the cobras can we? Catching up with all of them was fantastic, especially Oriana, Max, and (my favorite) Sloan! Did you actually think they could stay away from the Cobras for very long?

Jami, Luke, and Seb! Sebastian Ramos is still protecting what’s his and is being totally sexy about it!

Very exciting and heartbreaking events bring Silver, Dean, and Landon even closer! All of you Dean and Landon fans….be prepared, that’s all I’m gonna say *winks*

Rebecca, Zach, Scott: We didn’t really get much of them all together, but let’s just say Scott being daddy of the year = PRICELESS!

And don’t you girls worry about Dominik. I have a feeling he is going to be just fine!

These characters are like family to me, and I love all of them, even when they act all stupid :) They give you no choice but to care for them, to worry about them, and to feel for them through the good and the ever so horrible. Be warned that some terrible, heartbreaking things happen in Delayed Penalty, but when the tears dry up, you know that everyone will be okay because they have each other, they have the team.

*ARC provided by the author*