shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
This was so much fun to read! With these two authors writing together, the book is pretty much guaranteed to be a winner. Edward Tailor and Kassandra Cox has created an amazingly sexy futuristic world where a human's consciousness can be transported into another human while said human is cloned or healed. I know CRAZY RIGHT?! It was pretty damn cool and imaginative and I ate it up in such a short amount of time. I pretty much had a grin on my face the entire time!

Sam Norton, a gorgeous EMT bachelor whose mind pretty much revolves around his upcoming meeting with a sexy woman, his shift was almost over, until him and his partner received a call regarding a horrible car accident. After arriving on the scene, it is pretty bad. A young woman clings to her life, and they have no choice but to transfer her consciousness to Sam's body until they can heal her body. After circumstances out of his control he is forced to host her soul for a few days.

Saffron, that is her name. That is the name of the loud, annoying, funny voice that is now in Sam's head. Saffron takes Sam on one hell of a journey, giving him a makeover, sending him to a gay bar, and finally making him teach her boyfriend a lesson. Sam has done things in the past couple of days that he would have NEVER done on his own.

Finally, after all of the adventures, and all of the steamy sexual encounters, it was time to let her go, and damn it all to hell if he didn't feel more empty without Saffron in his head and in his body. What do you do when you feel like you lost half of your own soul?

Again, always a treat reading what these two come up with, together or separately. All I can tell you is that you will have tons of mind blowing, sexual fun reading HOST 911.

*ARC provided by the authors*