shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Undercover Dom (Crimson Heat Series #1)

Undercover Dom (Crimson Heat Series #1) - Indigo Sin,  T.L. Reeve "The things I would do to your body...fuck, you'd never want another man to touch you again."

Undercover Dom by TL Reeve and Indigo Sin was a great start to what is an exciting new series. This will satisfy your craving for the romantic thriller in you as well as the sexy kinkster. Dallas is a sexy Dom who misses the lifestyle and Taryn is the beautiful, independent submissive that has yet to find the man who can make her kneel.

Dallas is no stranger to going undercover, and is DEFINITELY no stranger to embracing his Dom side. When he sets his eyes on the wayward sub Taryn, an instant sexual connection occurs and it is HOT! There are no "hey, how are you?" or "can I get you a drink?" It's just BAM...he is all up in her space, sniffing out her scent, touching her anywhere and everywhere, and making her tremble. Of course, like any other bratty sub, Taryn can deny, can struggle all she wants, but you can't mistake the way her body reacts to this gorgeous, dominant man.

To Taryn, Dallas is just "D," the new Dom that has plans for his new submissive, but D is actually at Crimson Heat to do a job, to catch a killer. Can he do his job AND keep Taryn safe? Or will his deception tear away something that could be the start of something special for both of them?

"You're dangerous to me, kitten,"

Undercover Dom was a great story full of scorching hot sex scenes, exciting twists and turns, and a beautiful connection between a Dom and his sub. Emotional, thrilling, and sexy, I can't wait for what these two have for their next installment in the Crimson Heat Series.

*ARC provided by the authors*