shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Good Girl

Good Girl - Susan   Wright Good Girl by Susan Wright was a good book and I enjoyed many parts of it. There were a few instances where things were repeated and one part where the incorrect name was given in a crucial part, and I stumbled for a little bit but other than that it was an enjoyable light BDSM book.

I loved the character separately, but together there just wasn't that intense chemistry or that incredible spark that I usually get when I read these types of books. I just wanted more from them. Don't get me wrong the kinky scenes were hot, especially the wax scene, but there were points in time, I just felt disconnected with the romance part of it.

The storyline was a great idea. I felt like I had a lot in common with Kali right off the bat. Hunter was an independent artist, and I did get that artsy, sexy vibe from him, I just didn't connect with the Dom part of him, and I think that is crucial if you are going to have BDSM elements in the story.

That being said, I did finish this in one night, so there is something that did catch my attention. Susan Wright is a new author to me, and I would consider reading more from her.

*Review copy provided by the author*