shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Spanking Bench Confessional

The Spanking Bench Confessional - Cleo Taurus ~*~ 4.5 Stars ~*~

"You are not worthless."

Spanking Bench Confessional was a short erotic read filled with such intensity and raw emotion that it felt like I was holding my breath the entire time. Cleo Taurus knows her shit, and she puts it all out there in her stories. You can tell that the author loves and believes in her characters.

Master Brice or Preacher, is an intense human being. He is the Dom you come to when there is no one else that can break through your walls. He is the one who can accomplish what others can't. He is the one to make you confess. Experienced as Preacher was, 20 years being a Dom, he has never wanted anyone more than his Little Rose. No one has ever came this close to his heart, and yet he felt if HE confessed, he would lose her forever.

Rose was fifty shades of fucked up, all thanks to her bitch of a mother. Growing up the black sheep of the family, her mother treated her like dirt, like she was an accident, and the only reason why she was there was because of her father and his money. With her father dying when she was young, she had no one to turn to, to escape the horrible jabs from mommy dearest. All was lost, until Preacher stepped into the picture and gave Rose what she needed....a good, intense, emotional beating.

"She was wrong, you are perfect, why can't you see what I see when I look at you?"

These two characters broke my heart. You could tell that Preacher didn't like how tough he got with Rose, but he knew it was what she needed. To love someone so much, and to not be able to voice that without fear of her running away and losing her forever, ugh! Incredibly sad. This was written so well, I couldn't help but feel like the author must have pulled from past experience. We all deal with these struggles every day, and we all deal with it in different ways. It's the people who stick with you through the thick and thin that deserve our complete love and trust, and Master Brice was it for Rose. I want to give you all a little warning. Spanking Bench Confessional was NOT BDSM-light at all. There are some intense, tough scenes that will get to you, just make sure you pay attention to the underlying love and devotion that comes after the crack of the whip.

*ARC provided by author*