shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Scent of a Mate

Scent of a Mate - Milly Taiden ~*~ 4.5 Stars ~*~

Scent of a Mate by Milly Taiden is just what I needed to satisfy my craving for the paranormal! Very well done! Sexy and intense as hell!

I'm always so excited when I get another Milly Taiden book to read! It is guaranteed to be sexy as hell! Scent Of A Mate was a page-turning, sizzling, exciting paranormal romance that will have you on the edge of your seat. Shifters are one of my favorite things to read about, and I enjoyed these characters so much.

Jordan Alvarez was a kick-ass female lead. She's independent, loyal, and certainly speaks her mind. Her story was touching because she came from a broken home, with parents who were too drunk to pay any attention. She always got picked on for her weight and her old clothes. So many girls out there can relate to Jordan's past, and it's fantastic that Milly made her out to be a stronger woman because of it, and because she had that one friend that stuck by her to help fight her battles. She was just an all around amazing character.

"I will do anything to protect you. Even if it means stopping you from putting yourself in harm's way."

Jordan has been in lust with her best friend's brother forever. Little did she know that Aric Wolfe had eyes for her for a very long time. The interaction between these two was hilarious and lovely. Sexy, smoldering, and beautiful. Aric Wolfe is an Alpha Male to rival all alpha males. There is nothing more sexy than a protective, gorgeous, hunk of man who knows what he wants and will do anything to get it. He has known Jordan was HIS for a very long time. Aric has been very patient, but now it's time to stake his claim, and he will take down whoever or whatever is in his way.

"Baby," he let her see the wild side of his beast in his eyes, "my wolf claimed you as his the moment he first saw you."

This sizzling, erotic, touching story will have your toes curling and your eyes glued to the pages. Paranormal readers will fall in love with these characters. Scent Of A Mate is a great start of what is going to be a fantastic series!