shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)

Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3) - Maya Cross Heartbreak is how I started Unlocked. This series has taken me on a roller coaster of emotions and I don't want to get off the ride. Breaking down Sebastian's walls came with a price, and it could turn deadly. With Sebastian's enemies gunning for everything he holds dear, which includes Sophia, trust is tested once again.

No matter if Sebastian knows that his feelings for her could destroy her, he can't stay away. With passion and feelings of love this intense, they have to decide what's more important, what are they willing to risk to be together?

The Alpha Group as a whole was a fantastic series, and I didn't want it to end. The mystery and the passion are just some of the things that will draw you in to these great stories. Oh, and Sebastian being all dominant, and sexy wasn't a bad addition either. I highly recommend this series, and good thing is you don't have to wait when you finish a cliffhanger. There is a box set available for you to read all in one sitting, and believe me, you will want to do just that.