shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Driven (The Driven Trilogy, #1)

Driven (The Driven Trilogy, #1) - K. Bromberg Oh K. Bromberg how you tempt me with Colton Donavan! He is one sexy son-of-a-bitch! Arrogant, cocky, gorgeous, possessive! Ultimate Book Boyfriend material ladies! Seriously, he made my top 5! This man, this gorgeous, beautiful man can have any woman he wants, when he wants. When he crashes in to the strong, determined Rylee Thomas his world is flipped upside down. Rylee wants to stay away from him, he makes her lose control and she NEEDS to be in control.

Colton Donavan has a happy, fun loving exterior, but inside he has secrets, that he hasn't, and will not share with anyone, but Rylee tests him, makes him want to let go and just be. The chemistry and the angst between these two are ridiculous, and it had me turning the pages so fast, before I knew it, it was over and I was sad! I'm so glad I read this kinda late in the game, so I wouldn't have to wait for Book 2, FUELED!