shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Cole (The Leaves, #2)

Cole (The Leaves, #2) - J.B. Hartnett COLE by J.B. Hartnett is hands down one of the best books I’ve read this year! It was incredibly brilliant and I didn’t want it to end. COLE is book two in The Leaves series, it follows INKY, book one in the series which was also an incredible read. The series as a whole just blew me away with how much love, heartache, and depth it contained. You get to experience every emotion under the sun and it is SO WORTH all of the tears you will shed.

“My beautiful girl…my Anika…my lover…my best friend…my heart.”

COLE is the type of story that will keep you thinking, keep you guessing on what is going to happen next. When you finish book one, you have already invested so much in these characters, Anika and Cole. You will suffer with them, you will love with them, and you will feel with them and it’s just incredibly overwhelming. The immense feeling you get while reading this series will just take your breath away. Reading COLE was like watching a movie play out right in front of you. J.B. Hartnett is a fantastic writer. INKY and COLE was so well written. This story made you feel something more than just emotion. It was definitely more than that. Anika and Cole’s story will touch you deeply. It will touch you in a way that affects your soul. To read something that inspires every emotion: happiness, love, fear, anger, amusement is just beyond exciting, especially to a book lover like me.

INKY and COLE both are TOP PICKS and MUST READS for 2013! Engaging characters, suspenseful events, emotional ups and downs, sinfully erotic love scenes…that pretty much sums up this book for me. This author is amazing and I can’t wait to see what’s next for the other characters from this series!

COLE is not a standalone, INKY must be read first! No exceptions people