shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Front & Center (Back-Up, #2) - A.M. Madden ***Front & Center is book #2 in A.M. Madden's awesome Rock Star Romance series, Back-Up. This is not a standalone and must be read in order.***

Rock Star Romances are always a favorite of mine. Why? do you say...well, there is always a gorgeous, sexy lead singer with dimples that make you swoon. THAT, should be reason enough, right? There is also the strong female lead who chases away the hero's demons, AND we can't forget about the hysterical, yummy band mates that you just want to hang with, have a beer with, and hope it leads to more...hehe! Front & Center has all that and more. It's filled with intense, passionate love scenes, plot twists, and engaging characters. With Front & Center you will experience heartbreak, gut-wrenching, emotional heartbreak that will have your stomach in knots.

"Leila, I love you so much that it's sometimes hard for me to breathe. You have changed my life. You have altered every cell in my body. You own me, completely. By simply staring into my eyes, you can bring me to my knees."

See...I told you it was intense! God, what I would give to have a beautiful, sex on a stick Rock Star say that to me. Total *swoon* moment! As you know at the end of book #1 we were left reeling after a person from Jack's past dropped a bombshell on him. I'm pretty sure I stopped and stared for a good 5 minutes after I finished Back-Up. Front & Center picks right back up with the aftermath of the shocking news. Chaos ensues, lives are threatened, love and loyalty is tested.

"You have been a royal pain in the ass." ....."But you are my royal pain the the ass."

For being a huge fan of "dual POVs," it worked really well in this story. There is just so much going on in each of their heads, I just would have felt cheated if it was done any other way. Another great thing about Front & Center is the fact that it encompasses the secondary characters in the story. In this series you get so involved in all of the characters lives, it's just fantastic that we dive more in to their pasts, relationships, and even struggles. You can think of it as getting more stories for the price of one.

So to sum up, rock star romances rock hard, Jack Lair has a smile that will make you melt, and A.M. Madden is a fantastic author that has made a huge fan out of me! If you enjoy reading about a sexy rock star that rocks hard, loves harder, and screws like a rabbit, well look no further, because the Back-Up series is just right for you!

"Thank you."
"For rocking your world?"
"For loving me."

*ARC provided by the author*