shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Dungeon Royale is yet another amazing Masters and Mercenaries story from the incredibly talented Lexi Blake. This series just keeps getting better and better, with more mystery, more suspense, and a whole lot more kinkiness to go around. When Lexi Blake gives us a story, you just know it's genuine and from the heart. She is such a talented consistent author that always gives her readers what they want, an action packed, intensely emotional, and sexy as hell read. Dungeon Royale is one of those stories that you will forever keep handy, not only because the cover is fucking gorgeous and drool-worthy, but the storyline is solid and so damn entertaining that you will probably want to go back for more.

❝ Here's the first rule, love. Don't tell me what I can't do. ❞

Let me introduce to you our hero, Damon Knight. Gorgeous, brooding, built like a truck, and is as Dominant as they come. His humour is kinda dry, but still his little quips are funny as hell. Damon is intense, charming, and definitely swoon worthy to the tenth degree. And of course, you can't be around Ian Taggart and not be a smart ass!

Now it's time for our heroine, Penelope Cash is just your average woman with a not so average IQ who works for M16 as well. She is a curvy girl *big props Lexi* who knows her way around several languages, but has never been out in the field. Penelope has some insecurities and she also is a virgin to the whole BDSM scene. Her life has been put on hold in order for her to take care of her mother, so she hasn't had much experience in the relationship department.

Together, the chemistry between these two are off the charts. Apart, they are just as stubborn as ever! I think Damon and Penelope were paired perfectly. Damon is the man to get Penelope past her insecurities and to stand up for herself and Penelope can see through Damon's charms. She can test him, make him work for it and keep him on his toes which I think just excites the big bad Dom even more.

❝ That's right, love. You touch me. I want you to touch me. If you belong to me, then my body is yours, too. ❞

The gang is back! Well, most of them are. Some had to stay at home to take care of all the babies :) There is Ian, Jake, Charlotte, Simon, Jesse, AND Charlotte's sister, Chelsea (who I am very intrigued about). They team up with Damon and M16 to try to take down 'The Collective.' Someone new is in charge, and it's closely connected to Damon Knight's past. With a plan in place and the right people on the job, craziness still ensues, loyalties are tested, and setbacks become the norm. Excitement will rush through your veins and your eyes will stay hooked to the pages, as you try to figure out what the end game will be.

There was no doubt in my mind that this wouldn't be tagged as a MUST READ for me. I fell in love with this series a long time ago, and Lexi Blake is keeping 'this girl' happy by bringing in more incredible characters who will just steal your heart. Damon Knight is a perfect example of these incredible characters. When a man like Damon says things like, "Don't ever leave me." to the woman he loves, it just makes my insides turn to mush. It's so damn sexy, to witness such a strong male show just how vulnerable he can be. If you haven't started the Masters & Mercenaries series yet, hop to it, because you will love it, you will crave it, and you will never forget it.

♠♣♥♦

I can't let you all go without one of my favorite lines from Mr. Taggart!

❝ Hello again, Mr. Taggart. ❞

❝ God, that makes me sound old. Call me Ian or bastard or son of a bitch. I answer to them all. ❞

*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*